Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Best Cupcake Recipe in the Entire World - served to people from the other side of the world!

So a few days ago after much deliberation I finally shared my blog with my Facebook friends. I was quite nervous about this because, well let's be honest most Facebook friends aren't real friends I was worried about being judged. But then I remembered all the awesome real friends I do have on Facebook and how they might be interested in actually trying some recipes out, which incidentally, is what happened!

A day later my good friend and Green Action partner in crime, 'Weasel', messaged me to let me know she'd tried out the cupcake recipe (and let me know I forgot to mention how many eggs are used, whoops! see the updated version here) and even featured it on her own blog, Weasel Features

 Photo courtesy of Weasel

Click either the above photo or her blog name to read all about how she's serving them to a Maori delegation who are currently visiting a Maori princess' grave in her village! Amazing!

If anyone else is trying these recipes please comment and let me know how it goes! Like I said I'm a completely amateur cook so any suggestions are welcome and much appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL! your blog is hilarious! i'm definitely trying that coronation tofu recipe of yours... what type of yoghurt should i get? like greek yoghurt or?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I just used the cheapest 'plain' one - Greek should work, as long as it's unsweetened. Again you can use dairy-free yoghurt if you prefer :) I made it once with mayo like traditional coronation chicken is made but it was way too rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content on your website never confuses me
    free recipes

    ReplyDelete