Wednesday 7 November 2012

#nomstagram September/October

1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
7. 8. 9.
10. 11. 12.
13. 14. 15.

First of all, apologies for the lack of updates! The past two weeks have been pretty busy, with friends coming to visit, the usual job applications, job interviews aaaaaaand finally getting a job! Woo! So now things have settled down a bit I can finally begin my latest feature, #nomstagram.

Basically it’s a monthly round up of things I’ve cooked and eaten that I’ve posted to instagram. My instragram has personal photos as well as food so instead of putting a live feed widget on the side I thought I’d dedicate monthly posts to share all my super-hipster, super-yummy snaps! I'll write a description for each image too, if you want to know any more about a certain dish just comment :)

  1. Pancakes with butter and golden syrup
  2. Herby polenta slices with lentil and kale curry
  3. Bread
  4. Falafal, cous cous, roasted tomato and kale
  5. Packed lunch -  cous cous, roasted tomato and kale
  6. Falafal, pea quacamole and roasted parsnip wrap
  7. Chocolate truffle and caramel birthday cake for Alex
  8. Apple and brie sanwich and salad
  9. Sprouted adzuki beans
  10. Ramen
  11. Porridge with sultanas and cinnamon
  12. Garlic-y mushroom and kale sandwich
  13. Falafal
  14. Tofu, egg and vegetable stir fry
  15. Ginger brownie


Some may be future recipe posts...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment